Saturday, November 29, 2008

Its the Jews fault

I like many around the world have been following the madness in Mumbai since Wednesday. I have been thinking since then how best to post on the event. Now that the siege has ended I feel I can reflect a bit more clearly on the whole episode. And I have to say the most dominant after thought I have is as follows. Why did the tiny, absolutely minute Jewish contingent of India become a target of Pakistani militants hell bent on causing mayhem in India. Well the truth is actually quite simple. They hate Jews, all Jews everywhere.

Rabbi Gavriel and Rivkah Holtzberg were murdered by the militants in Mumbai this week

I normally dislike seeing very complex global issues oversimplified but sometimes you have to call it like it is. The poisonous ideology behind Islamic extremism that has overtaken many national movements like that in Kashmir and Palestine believe that the Jew is behind just about every problem in the world today. They believe that the Jewish agenda to destroy Islam is so deep rooted throughout the world that you cannot contain it, you cannot fight it, all you can do is kill the Jew whenever you come across them. The last people to believe this were the Nazis. When commenting on terrorism people should be aware of this. The hatred of the Jew in the Muslim world is terrifying and it cannot be put down to the Israeli occupation of Palestine. It is much more than this. This is an issue that I intend on posting regularly in the future.

No comments: