Sunday, September 6, 2009

One Month Break

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have my FE1 law society exams coming up at the beginning of October and studying for them is taking up all my time. Its unfortunate timing because there is lots of stuff I would like to be doing. The release of the Lockerbie bomber, World War Two anniversary, the madness surrounding the Obama health care debate as well as my continued countdown to my top ten favourite war movies. I have decided its best to take a one month break from Gubu World to focus on studying. I will be back in early October, hopefully with lots new gubu material.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please link to our blog: www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ok Ted, but ya better be back, bigger and better than ever. well not bigger, that'd be too big. eoghan

DigitalForg€ry said...

It's been a while now. Ha?