Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Best of the Blogroll

Some interesting stuff on the web from my favourite bloggers include the following. Paul over at A Modern Liberation has written a brilliant piece about the trial in Holland of Geert Wilders, the Dutch politician who fiercely criticises the increasing influence of Islam in Europe. Like myself, P O'Neil at Best of Both Worlds has been covering the Irish connection to the Dubai Hamas hit. Also watch out for his piece on Andrew Sullivan, creator of The Daily Dish, also on my blogroll, who has been accused of anti Semitism by the New Republic's Leon Wieseltier. Democracy Arsenal and Understanding War have been covering Operation Moshtarak, the recent NATO offensive in Southern Afghanistan with great effect. More to come shortly, there is only so much of this I am willing to do from my iPhone.

No comments: