Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Restoring Sanity Pictures

A friend of mine from my Trinity Days who now lives in Washington DC attended the "Jon Stewart rally to restore Sanity" last weekend. She posted the photos on Facebook. Here are a selection of what I think are the funniest pictures from the March.

I think this is my favourite.

This reminds me of a banner that I saw among some Irish fans at the 2002 World Cup in Japan that simply stated "We can't afford this"

I love the one on the right. On a serious note, by calling Bush or Obama a fascist or comparing them to Hitler, all you are really doing is illustrating to everybody that you do not know what a fascist is.

The Amish can be kinda creepy

A very valid observation

Photos courtesy of Jennifer Rosenberger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont have time for this...priceless!

colin