Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Books

The view from my balcony on Christmas morning

I am delighted with the books that I have received this year as Christmas presents. They are as follows.

This book surrounds the controversial life of Jim O'Donavan who organised an IRA bombing campaign of Britain during the early years of the Second World War. O'Donovan was funded by the Nazis.


I'm very interested to read about W's version of events during his controversial time in office.


Likewise for Blair


And on a lighter side, I look forward to reading about President Kennedy's 1963 trip to Ireland, which so inspired the nation.

And on an even lighter note, this 12 second clip from TV3 news is likely to become a youtube sensation.


And once again I would like to wish my readers a very Happy and peacful Christmas. Here is my favourite Christmas song, Stop the Cavalry by Jona Lewie.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Happy Christmas Ted, good books apart from perhaps the one by that chipmunk tosser. That said I suppose it is only fair to read of their version of events.

Ted Leddy said...

Thanks Paul,

And the very same to you. I know you have never been a fan of Tony but I'm sure you would agree, he was a fascinating Prime Minister during a fascinating time. I am excited about reading it.