Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 Exhibition in Dublin

Notices left at Ground Zero by relatives of victims of 9/11.

Apologies for the abscence folks. I have been busy with work and personal stuff recently, plus my lap top broke down so I have been offline for the last ten days. But I assure you there will be a feast feast of blogging on Gubu World over the next week. Earlier today I visited the National Museum of Ireland in Collins Barracks. The museum was hosting a photographic exhibition of the 9/11 atrocity. The exhibition was organised by Paul McCormick, a Donegal native and former NYPD officer who saw first hand the horrors of that day. McCormick, who is now living in Dublin, should be commended big time for bringing this experience to Dublin. The exhibition will be running for another two weeks. I would ecommend it to anyone.


Messages written in the dust in the vicinity og Ground Zero.

Officer McCormick, several days after the atrocity.


A very powerful message from President Kennedy

No comments: