Thursday, February 9, 2012

Osombie

I have never liked Horror Movies. Most of the famous ones still freak me out today as if I was a 10 year old. There is however one strange exception. I like zombie movies. I really can't explain it but I am a fan of George Romero's Living Dead series. I find them to be a weird and captivating combination of apocalyptic humor and horror and lets face it, who hasn't spent time imagining how they would fare out in an end of days scenario. So you can be sure I will be looking out for Osombie. That's right folks, Osama Bin Laden is back. In this movie he comes wading out of his watery grave to wage round two of his Jihad. Below is the trailer.

9 comments:

Gary said...

Sometimes I really worry about you, Ted.
Gary

Anonymous said...

Zombies Ted, really? Have u lost your barnicles?

Anonymous said...

Zomberama

Ted Leddy said...

Yeh Sorry Gary,

It's a bit of a strange one alright. I just couldn't help posting it up.

Rob Harris said...

Good one Ted, all its really missing is some scantily clad (wot wif it being all hot over there) kungfu fighting babes.

I thought the TV show "The Walking Dead" was Zombie-excellent too.

Paul said...

That's looks as much fun as 'Piranha 3D' was!

Anonymous said...

Man on a Ledge. MAN ON A LEDGE.

GW said...

That trailer has left me rolling on the floor laughing. I can't wait to see it. Anything that combines A-10's, samurai swords, war babes and zombies - this is an Oscar lock.

Rob - it does look from the trailer like it has the required babes.

Rob Harris said...

It has 'em alright GW but they have too many clothes, on other than in the few darkened sex scenes, so its a thumbs down! They shouldn't have much on 'cept maybe a few whisps of leather... ;)